About me

My photo
This is my place your stage

Friday 27 February 2009

Internet in school


The internet in school is so slow, my god . I can not even open my blogspot. I have more subjects than last term , so I have almost 6 lessons each day . Today I had counting , English literature and English linguistics lessons . English is hard for me ,that`s true. But I am trying my best to learn English well. Step by step , I should back more English words , because I can not read English newspapers , there are many new words I hadn`t learnt . New term , new begining .

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paladin,
    Sorry to hear about the internet school being so slow.
    As far as English, I think you're doing great writing your blog.
    Keep it up!
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , Brad . U give me power, I will learn English harder.I hope that one day I can communicate with foreign friends freely and easily .So I must speak English very well.
    ^ . ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    You're welcome.
    Your writing skills are great and articulate.
    Do you speak in English as well? :)
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only chance to speak English is with my English teacher from New Zealand. But I will have a exam on spoken English in May this year.OH my god, I have so many tests in English this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will do very well on the tests!
    Brad

    ReplyDelete

lol

lol
big cat