About me

My photo
This is my place your stage

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Back to school

Tomorrow I will back to university, my winter vacation has gone . English exams are waiting for me instead of TV and internet. This term I have a new subject which called Accounting . And lots of teachers has been changed .My English writing teacher James who came from Australia will not teach us , I think he is going to teach students from grade 1. But spoken English teacher Daz who comes from Newzealand is still teaching us in this term. I have only 2years then degree. Time flies.

4 comments:

  1. Let me compliment you on your usage of English, you are doing excellently.
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Brad. I am glad to see your praise . Because I am trying my best to improve my English now.I believe I will do well in my English in the future.Thanks for encouraging me , I will work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing so well.
    I'd like to learn your language too, someday.
    Brad :)

    ReplyDelete

lol

lol
big cat