About me

My photo
This is my place your stage

Friday 13 February 2009

Good night


Today is over , tomorrow is another day , and my " Text for English major- band 4" is coming , I do not like exam ,but this exam is very important, it is something about my degree. So I must try to improve my English rapidly , practice makes perfect, I want to have some friends in Englishspeaking country ,yes , I am trying. Where there is a will ,there is a way. God bless me ,God bless people all over the world . Good night ,China. Good night ,everyone.

2 comments:

  1. ! =O I use to watch that movie several times over and over as a kid! =O I still have it, but its on tape and I don't have a VCR anymore. x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ,yes ,I like Hayao Miyazaki`s cartoon very much. It is a great fairy tale ,so beautiful. The cats are so lovable in this movie.

    ReplyDelete

lol

lol
big cat