About me

My photo
This is my place your stage

Friday 27 March 2009

A PPT About Three Sisters of Bronte




In my English And American literature lesson , my teacher told us to make a PPT(powerpoint) about Three Sisters of Bronte ----Charlotte Bronte,Emily Bronte and Anne Bronte . I like Charlotte Bronte very much ,because of her brightness and her 《Jane Eyre》. 《Jane Eyre》 ranks as one of the greatest and most perennially popular works of English fiction.


When I have finished the PPT works , I took it to my class by U-disk and trying to show it to my classroom and teacher by the computer in classroom. What`s funny, Microsoft Office programme in my computer is 2007,but that in the computer of classroom is 2000 , so I can not open it( T . T ). I felt rather embarrassed .


2 comments:

  1. I had read Jane Eyre many years ago. I should see the film. Is the film done well ?
    :) Brad

    ReplyDelete

lol

lol
big cat